segunda-feira, 2 de setembro de 2019

Consulgal - "Magna est veritas et praevalebit"

"Near the end" (C. Heston and Edward G. Robinson)
Or, in other words, how to manage poorly, advised poorly, beting on the wrong horse,  precipitated in inconsequential declarations in the full court,  argueing without nexus (beautiful arguments in the first instance-labour court-which benefited me:)),  Inventing facts,  incoherent and cross talk, etc...
Fortunately all this for my benefit!
Danke sehr, wie wir auf Deutsch sagen!

But there they are; "Working" and laughing, like on "the Ship of Fools"(Lee Marvin, great voice!)
And then: three years and a half managing for my own benefit while receiving the salary while being at home, plus an always captivating compensation and, of course, a redoubled enjoyment in remembering everything, from the declarations of the "parrots" to those Sad figures in court, going through imagining the shame (and my sublime enjoyment) that those three poor souls will have when facing with me one day.preparing the future in 2012 after knowing my homeland...




It's over, it's goddam over! :)


After having prosecuted Consulgal in March 2015, the company where I worked from 1998 to 2015, for firing me, I finally got the amounts of salaries and their subsidies between March 2015 and December 2018, and interesting compensation!
Chapeai for it!

Having won at the Court of Labour (1st instance) in 2016, in the Court of Appeal (2nd instance), after Consulgal has resorted to the Supreme Court of Justice and the Court of Appeal to reassess the proceedings-and to reiterate the agreement already emited-, after all this, Consulgal still attempted to appeal to the STJ as a request for clarification (I think), which was linearly refused. Therefore, I won in the court, actually in the three courts!

I remember, with a cunning smile and to remember later, what some said of me on trial, namely: Suzana Martins (the "director", who doesn't know how to write a sentence), Ana Madeira (the slender and beautiful "practicing and devoted Catholic" that after all was a hypocrite) and Miranda Rodrigues (the one that "does not read self-help books".
I do not nominate Rui Caridade because he behaved above suspicion and my substitute in Blida, Joaquim Rodrigues, who as the lawyer's husband of the opposite party, soon partly due to the fact that my substitution for him has been for a certain time, did not Deserves the repair.

I'll wait till Christmas to send some gifts: A Postcard from Miss Piggy (I'm director, "Poucochinho", of half a dozen kids, in a declining and bankruptcy company,... But director.. A mirror with a quote from the bible and a postcard of the crocodile (My beauty depresses me so much...), and a book of initiation to English...



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário